Cleft Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe]

2 posters

Go down

Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe] Empty Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe]

Post by AuAgCuFe Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Greetings Mr. Jinsaka,

I am writing this to you because I recall you saying earlier that these forums sound like an interesting investment. I just wanted to know if you were still interested, because investments can definitely be arranged.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to ask!

Sincerely,

Cornelius Grigg (AuAgCuFe)
CEO of Grigg Software Inc
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe] Empty Re: Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe]

Post by OboyoJinsaka Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:45 pm

I'd like to watch the forum's progress for a little bit to see how quickly it catches on, but I will likely be interested in doing that in the near future. It seems like it can be a good means of communication if and when its capabilities spread beyond the Truce and Shrike areas.
OboyoJinsaka
OboyoJinsaka

Back to top Go down

Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe] Empty Re: Interested in Investing? [OboyoJinsaka and AuAgCuFe]

Post by AuAgCuFe Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Totally understandable, just send a pm my way whenever you feel like it. Thanks again for your interest in these forums!
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Post by OboyoJinsaka Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 pm

You're welcome, Mr. Grigg! I'll message you again when I've made a decision.
OboyoJinsaka
OboyoJinsaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down