What the heck is going on here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the heck is going on here?

Post by KnifeGirlxx on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm

I woke up this morning to find everyone crowded around these computers which just showed up, all talking about this place? They told me to sign up to clear another one of these things, but, like, I really don't know what's going on here. Or who any of you people are. Can anyone explain this?

KnifeGirlxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the heck is going on here?

Post by Chikatsu_Star on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 pm

I think the people on here are just those who had access to a computer around Truce and Shrike. I am not really sure who everyone is.
Chikatsu_Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VandlolianScurge on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:33 am

its a surprise party JUST FOR YOU!!! SURPRISE!! everything is happening because your special and we are all here just for you this day. hows it feel?
VandlolianScurge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:12 am

Its a forum. I have seen these things before and what they can do. People you have never met and will never want to meet in real life (Trust me on this one, they are always more insane in person) conversing on various topics as if they are knowledgeable experts expecting you to hang on their every word and agree with them like the brainless bobble head you are.

You would think an open place to discuss things with others would lead to a more enlightened, intelligent and empathetic society. But in the long run this is really just going to turn into a case of stupidity in numbers on a massive scale.

Pop some popcorn and enjoy the ride.
Tiredofyourbabbling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KnifeGirlxx on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Oh, uh, didn't expect so many people to reply. I guess I understand, kinda looked around at some other stuff to get an idea of what people use it for. I think I'm going back to sleep now.

KnifeGirlxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top