A Small Update [Forte, Oboyo Jinsaka, Chikatsu_Star]

Go down

A Small Update [Forte, Oboyo Jinsaka, Chikatsu_Star]

Post by Chikatsu_Star on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:38 pm

I figured it would be in my best interests to share any new information I have on the Order whenever I can with you two, Mr. Forte and Mr. Jinsaka. In between watching the battles I talked to a couple members of the Seekers. I don’t know if any of this might be helpful, but this is what I have learned;

Kadaryata mentioned to me that the group committed a felony theft against a corporation in Progress after they attempted to assassinate Minister Varley. Both she and Tisdale mentioned that the attempt on his life was just a cover for what their real objective was, and it sounds like they managed to succeed in completing it.

Ms. Tisdale told me that each of the Order’s members have their own reasons for fighting, and while they may not all agree with their higher-ups, they are still very loyal. I am a little worried about where that loyalty might be coming from. But I don’t really know enough yet to be sure. It just seemed a little strange that Ms. Tisdale said that after I asked her what she saw Kadaryata as because apparently Mr. Magnus was the one that named her when he was using her as a barrier generator. It means ‘Garbage’.

Mr. Magnus is cruel.
Chikatsu_Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Small Update [Forte, Oboyo Jinsaka, Chikatsu_Star]

Post by OboyoJinsaka on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Magnus has likely drafted many individuals to do his work against their will and mentally traumatized others. Keep an eye out for anything else that we can use.

Hello Forte, I don't believe we've met. I am Oboyo Jinsaka, I led a group based in Shrike that investigated and pursued threats from spiritual beings a couple of years ago. These days, what's left of the group are mostly business people. Kimen is a part of this family and we've been talking about Magnus and his Order in private, I assume you've been on the same page as well. I would be more than happy to share information with you on this as more comes up. We can't let thugs who won't respect our world do as they please.
OboyoJinsaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:39 am

I made it through my first fight okay, though I kind of only won by accident. With the second round, fighters who got drawn get to choose their opponent and a man by the name of Isaakios made it sound like he was going to fight Mr. Glenn but instead he chose me. From what I have seen of him, Isaakios likes to get a rise out of others and put on a show. I had already seen him rattle my teammates. I had no doubt he planned to use me in some way to get to them.

It kind of made me angry. This wasn't the first time I have been targeted in order to hurt those around me. I wasn't going to give him the chance! I called everyone to enter the viewing room and then forfeited the match. He was quite angry about that. I am certain he will continue to cause us problems in the future. He doesn't seem as nice as the others have been.

Matters got a bit complicated when the hotel we were in fell into the void and we had to escape. But we all made it out of the tournament alive.

Mr. Jinsaka, would you still happen to be in contact with Mr. Jeffery? I would like to speak to talk to him a little if I can about something.
Chikatsu_Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OboyoJinsaka on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:55 am

I'm glad you guys made it out alright! What do you mean by 'fell into the void'? That sounds pretty unnatural. Yes, Jeffery still works here in the manor, I can get him to make an account and message you, unless you'd prefer I send him to Crysta?
OboyoJinsaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:48 am

The announcement said the place was falling into the void. Then the staff went a bit crazy. I was watching Mr. Khazgrim fight Mr. Frank at the time and the three of us evacuated together. The staff went a bit crazy. The place was kinda strange. We had to enter a suitcase to get there.

I don't know. Maybe it would be best to talk to him first on the forum. The thing is, his sister has been trying to reach out to him but something happened in the past that makes it hard for him to trust her. I don't really know if it is right for me to get in the middle of it, nor do I think it is entirely right for me to be telling you this but Ms. Nancy told me she was dying.
Chikatsu_Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OboyoJinsaka on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:09 pm

A...suitcase? We seem to be dealing with someone with a mastery of spacial manipulation. I wonder if Helios would have any foresight to offer.

I'll get Jeffrey to make an account on here, then. Regardless of their family situation, I agree that he should at least know how she is doing.
OboyoJinsaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it!
Chikatsu_Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum