A Small Update [Forte, Oboyo Jinsaka, Chikatsu_Star]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Update [Forte, Oboyo Jinsaka, Chikatsu_Star]

Post by Chikatsu_Star on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:38 pm

I figured it would be in my best interests to share any new information I have on the Order whenever I can with you two, Mr. Forte and Mr. Jinsaka. In between watching the battles I talked to a couple members of the Seekers. I don’t know if any of this might be helpful, but this is what I have learned;

Kadaryata mentioned to me that the group committed a felony theft against a corporation in Progress after they attempted to assassinate Minister Varley. Both she and Tisdale mentioned that the attempt on his life was just a cover for what their real objective was, and it sounds like they managed to succeed in completing it.

Ms. Tisdale told me that each of the Order’s members have their own reasons for fighting, and while they may not all agree with their higher-ups, they are still very loyal. I am a little worried about where that loyalty might be coming from. But I don’t really know enough yet to be sure. It just seemed a little strange that Ms. Tisdale said that after I asked her what she saw Kadaryata as because apparently Mr. Magnus was the one that named her when he was using her as a barrier generator. It means ‘Garbage’.

Mr. Magnus is cruel.
Chikatsu_Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Small Update [Forte, Oboyo Jinsaka, Chikatsu_Star]

Post by OboyoJinsaka on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Magnus has likely drafted many individuals to do his work against their will and mentally traumatized others. Keep an eye out for anything else that we can use.

Hello Forte, I don't believe we've met. I am Oboyo Jinsaka, I led a group based in Shrike that investigated and pursued threats from spiritual beings a couple of years ago. These days, what's left of the group are mostly business people. Kimen is a part of this family and we've been talking about Magnus and his Order in private, I assume you've been on the same page as well. I would be more than happy to share information with you on this as more comes up. We can't let thugs who won't respect our world do as they please.
OboyoJinsaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top