Cleft Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_>

+2
AuAgCuFe
Tiredofyourbabbling
6 posters

Go down

Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_> Empty Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_>

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 am

^See sarcastic title.
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_> Empty Re: Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_>

Post by AuAgCuFe Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:27 am

Not really sure what you talking about. Nothing about these forums contains any sort of virus, and even if one did end up on these forums it would be promptly removed. Could you please elaborate on what exactly made you think you had a virus?
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_> Empty Re: Oh Boy! A Virus On My Computer! Just What I Always Wanted. >_>

Post by ShockTrooper Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 am

I've never been held hostage by an advertisement before... It was a new experience.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:38 am

I am talking about that pop up that forced me to join this forum. You know, that thing that kept appearing no matter how many times I tried to get rid of it? The thing that was interrupting the normal function of my computer? That thing that is spreading from computer to computer?

Let me guess. You are going to play dumb.
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:43 am

No Comment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cleftchatbeta.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:52 am

Admin wrote:No Comment.

Pssst that totally is one.

I take it back. You are not going to play dumb. You are just going to be dumb.
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Post by demonicor Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:26 am

No Comment.
demonicor
demonicor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:47 pm

demonicor wrote:

No Comment.

Oh look! Some bird brained parrot figured out how to make a post. Polly want a cracker?
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Post by demonicor Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Tiredofyourbabbling wrote:
demonicor wrote:

No Comment.

Oh look! Some bird brained parrot figured out how to make a post. Polly want a cracker?

Nah, just trolling the admins, and you don't want to see what I need to feed my parrots.
demonicor
demonicor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:26 pm

demonicor wrote:
demonicor wrote:

No Comment.

Nah, just trolling the admins, and you don't want to see what I need to feed my parrots.

I suggest cyanide for your feathered friends. It leads to vast improvements.
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Post by demonicor Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:30 pm

demonicor wrote:
demonicor wrote:

No Comment.

. . . I've already tried, it didn't work. I actually had to spend a good amount of time after making sure it didn't know when there was some nearby, or it would try to steal it. Stuff isn't inexpensive... A friend of mine just asked why I'm explaining this much about this topic, so I'm just going to stop.
demonicor
demonicor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:40 pm

demonicor wrote:
demonicor wrote:
demonicor wrote:

No Comment.

. . . I've already tried, it didn't work. I actually had to spend a good amount of time after making sure it didn't know when there was some nearby, or it would try to steal it. Stuff isn't inexpensive... A friend of mine just asked why I'm explaining this much about this topic, so I'm just going to stop.

That's when you should start considering pest control.
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Post by ODdWonOut Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Ooh, you can post that in the jobs board!

ODdWonOut

Back to top Go down

Post by demonicor Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:30 pm

ODdWonOut wrote:Ooh, you can post that in the jobs board!
No
demonicor
demonicor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum