Cleft Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe]

2 posters

Go down

Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe] Empty Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe]

Post by Chikatsu_Star Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello. I am sorry to bother you but would you be willing to take some time out of your busy schedule to answer some questions for me regarding these forums?
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe] Empty Re: Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe]

Post by AuAgCuFe Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:19 pm

It's not a bother at all! A business trip of mine had to be canceled recently, so I have a fair deal of time on my hands before the next thing on my calendar shows up. Please fire away with any questions you have, and I'll do my best to answer them!
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe] Empty Re: Some Questions. [Chikatsu_Star and AuAgCuFe]

Post by Chikatsu_Star Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Thank you so much for responding! I am just feeling really curious about some things is all. Please know that I think the idea of this forum is a wonderful idea!

May I ask about who you are and who you work for first? Since you just mentioned a business trip, is it a company of some sort?

Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by AuAgCuFe Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Ah yes, that is a good place to start. I am Cornelius Grigg, CEO of Grigg Software Inc, which is located in Shrike. We mainly focus on producing software for a whole bunch of different devices, but we do also dabble in small bit of hardware manufacturing.
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Nice to be talking to you Mr. Cornelius Grigg. I guess my next set of questions is what is your company gaining from the forum? How are you planning to use it and the messages being exchanged on it?
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by AuAgCuFe Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Good question! The answer is that my company is gaining absolutely nothing from this. I myself am funding these forums because I want to see the Cleft become more connected. My hope is that one day friends, family and strangers will all be able to easily talk to each other, even when they are continents apart. The messages being exchanged here are simply messages between people. My company is not using them for any reason, I can promise you that.

If you need me to expand upon anything, just let me know.
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:54 pm

So this is like an experiment then. That is really nifty!

Is your company saving them in any way? And what about this conversation? Can someone in your company other than you see it? What about other conversations in the format?
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by AuAgCuFe Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Indeed, this is an experiment!

My company does save the messages posted on these forums on servers, but private messages like this one are strictly kept between the two people messaging each other. I am the only one who has authorization to view private messages, but that would only happen for very specific and important reasons. So don't worry, I highly value the privacy of users on these forums.
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm

What kind of specific and important reasons would those be?
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by AuAgCuFe Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm

To be honest...I haven't actually gotten around to writing a list of reasons that would resort in invading the privacy of a user! Since this forum is still pretty new, I figured that it would be highly unlikely that something like this would ever occur so soon. Let's see...If I had to think of a reason, a government body might request the private messages of a suspect or someone they might deem dangerous to the public. But in that scenario, they would need proof that the account in question was the account of the person in question.

If you have any ideas of reasons feel free to suggest them, but that's not why we're talking. Any other questions you might have for me?
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply. I think at this point you have answered most of my questions. I still have some concerns, but hopefully in time those matters will get sorted out before they become an issue. If I think of any other ones I will send you another message.

Thank you for your time!
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by AuAgCuFe Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:45 pm

It's alright, I don't mind the delayed reply. I hope I have eased more of your concerns than fueled them, and I'll be looking forward to answering any new questions you might have in the future.

Thank you for your questions and your interest in these forums!
AuAgCuFe
AuAgCuFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down