Cleft Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET READY TO RUUUUUMBLE!

+8
SupertasticalMagicalGirl
demonicor
VandlolianScurge
Chikatsu_Star
GlaivesforDays
ThoughtfulGarbage
Forte
Ohm's Judge
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GET READY TO RUUUUUMBLE! Empty GET READY TO RUUUUUMBLE!

Post by Ohm's Judge Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Hiya! I'm a big fan of drama and or free flowing information... Not MY information, just information. I'm also a bit of a hypocrite... one of many reasons I hide in what is basically a bunker.... Annnnyway. I managed to dig up a list for a pretty hush hush tournament with some big ticket prizes. Naturally, not everyone's invited... But for the sake of letting people bet and trash talk anyway I'm gonna put the information they have on the fighters up here anyway and share the results as they roll in. They got roaming knight bands, Mercenary groups, solo heroes... para-military organizations, corporate armies, literally pulled out all the stops for this one.... they even got crazy high powered kids and monsters in the fray.... no child labor laws being observed here.... While they aren't technically letting people enter in teams, they ARE letting groups enter in a sort of, (don't match these people against each other until there's no one else left) thing.... so I'll list from those.... some of them are really fucking weird.

From Heros for Hire! we got..

Hope, some bitch with a lot of knives.... and her pet dog... or something, is that legal?

Glenn, Literally just a guy with some guns.

Kirk, Also a guy with some guns.

Kimen, Some mage kid... probably, either that or he's really good with a dagger.
Khazgrisomething, short guy with an axe.

From One of the random adventuring bands roaming the cleft. They've entered under "Seekers"

Ruby, Some bitch with a glaive and a bow... she uses both apparently.
Frank, a big hulking knight with a huge sword and a crossbow.
Kadarwhatever, a flimsy teenager that's probably some kind of mage.
V(literally, that's all that's there for her name), another flimsy teenager with no weapons... maybe a caster?
Issomething, an esper, definitely a mage.
Maddy, literally a little girl... like not in the a tiny teenager I mean actually a child. Literally fights with dolls.
Clay, another child... has chains... not in the kinky way, it's a kid.

Vex, some young adult without a weapon, caster
Vox, see above.
Torque, big giganto with a club, a stereotype.
Kell, also brought animals to a 1 v 1 fight.... two of them.. has a short sword.
Giz, a tech based fighter... also a huge nerd.

Clayton, AGAIN a child... .... I think he' atlest 13... he has a stick.
Trinity, A soldier bitch.
Giacomo, a soldier asshole... has a giant beyblade or something I don't know.
Wrench, that's a LOT of weapons on his entry form.... like holy shit.

A giant fucking rock, Sponsored by Garlond industries.
Fizersomething, A fish.
Teravin, a Knight or something.
Max, Some guy with a swordgun.
May, Some girl with a gunsword... I can't make this shit up.
Rocky, Also a rock.... at least this one has a name.

That's what I got for now folks... I'll give more detailed descriptions as get to the fights.. I'm hoping to cover em in real time, or as close as I can... I got someone on the inside trying to record it so I'll get back to you with that if it works out. Peace out and all that.
Ohm's Judge
Ohm's Judge

Back to top Go down

GET READY TO RUUUUUMBLE! Empty Re: GET READY TO RUUUUUMBLE!

Post by Forte Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Huh, like some kind of meta-brawl? That should be intere-
Hold up is that Kimen's name? The hell kinda game are these Heroes kids playing at? I'm going to have to go talk to someone. A few someones.

Where's this thing taking place at, Ohm's Judge?
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohm's Judge Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Dunno. I only got wind of it because I'm in the cool kids club at my place of work and the higher ups were invited... I don't think ANYONE actually knows where its at yet.... The organizers are keeping it pretty hush hush to avoid any legal authority raining on their parade... Definitely not in Guardia. ... If you're friendly with any of the groups going you can probably get in as a guest when someone arrives to pick them up.
Ohm's Judge
Ohm's Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:25 pm

I couldn't give a rat's shit about the fighting, but at least one of the people listed there is a close friend and really doesn't need to be in the middle of some kind of organized gang warfare!
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohm's Judge Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 pm

If that's the worry you can probably calm it down.. Each of the big groups is required to bring their own medic and the arena itself apparently has one of the best, (or at least there's boasts about them being one.) It's all closely monitored 1 v 1 matches... Otherwise I'd also be a bit pissy about my little brother being involved in this mess.... But I mean hey, everyone has a right to get pissy... THIS IS A FREE WORLD.... Freeish at least.
Ohm's Judge
Ohm's Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by ThoughtfulGarbage Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:37 pm

I like Kimen... I've seen him a few times and he seems nice. He always waves back to me. I'm happy he will be there as well.
ThoughtfulGarbage
ThoughtfulGarbage

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Ohm's Judge wrote:If that's the worry you can probably calm it down.. Each of the big groups is required to bring their own medic and the arena itself apparently has one of the best, (or at least there's boasts about them being one.) It's all closely monitored 1 v 1 matches... Otherwise I'd also be a bit pissy about my little brother being involved in this mess.... But I mean hey, everyone has a right to get pissy... THIS IS A FREE WORLD.... Freeish at least.

This is BARELY on the edge of acceptable. I'm still going to have to find whoever is leading these heroes for hire and have a talk with them.
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaivesforDays Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Forte wrote:This is BARELY on the edge of acceptable. I'm still going to have to find whoever is leading these heroes for hire and have a talk with them.

They're in Crysta, Big building, dominates the landscape.. you should go there and just like burn the place down. Or yell at their leader until she cries...I hear she's a cry baby and that is also acceptable.... probably a more acceptable solution than burning it down too. Best of Luck!
GlaivesforDays
GlaivesforDays

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:43 pm

GlaivesforDays wrote:They're in Crysta, Big building, dominates the landscape.. you should go there and just like burn the place down. Or yell at their leader until she cries...I hear she's a cry baby and that is also acceptable.... probably a more acceptable solution than burning it down too. Best of Luck!

Oh you can bet I'll go down there and check things out. If you're in Guardia sometime lemmie know and I'll get you a beer. Now, time to go fill out some paperwork
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Forte wrote:
GlaivesforDays wrote:They're in Crysta, Big building, dominates the landscape.. you should go there and just like burn the place down. Or yell at their leader until she cries...I hear she's a cry baby and that is also acceptable.... probably a more acceptable solution than burning it down too. Best of Luck!

Oh you can bet I'll go down there and check things out. If you're in Guardia sometime lemmie know and I'll get you a beer. Now, time to go fill out some paperwork

I do not think burning down the guild is necessary but Mr. Forte is free to come visit and talk to the individual if he is concerned about them.
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by VandlolianScurge Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 pm

you should totally just burn it! those guys are total pushovers you should make them pay for putting a kid in danger!
VandlolianScurge
VandlolianScurge

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:00 pm

GlaivesforDays wrote:
Forte wrote:This is BARELY on the edge of acceptable. I'm still going to have to find whoever is leading these heroes for hire and have a talk with them.

They're in Crysta, Big building, dominates the landscape.. you should go there and just like burn the place down. Or yell at their leader until she cries...I hear she's a cry baby and that is also acceptable.... probably a more acceptable solution than burning it down too. Best of Luck!

This kind of reaction makes it sound like you have some sort of grievance with them.
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaivesforDays Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:26 pm

... wrote:This kind of reaction makes it sound like you have some sort of grievance with them.

It's not so much them... it's their methodology.. The idea of mercenaries using the tag "Hero" as a brand... It just rubs me the wrong way.
GlaivesforDays
GlaivesforDays

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikatsu_Star Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:38 pm

A disagreement in methodology can be understandable but that seemed a bit like a strong reaction for something that just rubbed you the wrong way.
Chikatsu_Star
Chikatsu_Star

Back to top Go down

Post by VandlolianScurge Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:41 pm

your face is rubbed the wrong way
VandlolianScurge
VandlolianScurge

Back to top Go down

Post by demonicor Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Well, that looks fun. This arena wouldn't happen to have stands would it? I'd love to come down and give it a watch.

"If using your brain didn't work, you didn't use enough of it."

Last edited by demonicor on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
demonicor
demonicor

Back to top Go down

Post by SupertasticalMagicalGirl Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:07 am

OooOOOOOooh! Look at all those rough and tough fighters (and the squishikin magic slingers too!). This leaves much to question and wonder! Who is going to get the shinybling prizes in the end? Who is going to kick the largest of the butts? There are a lot of kiddles in this one, that is for sure!

Anyone know anyone scribbled up there?
How good are they at bashing and casting their foes? Who is your cash going to be on? Echo wants to know these things so she can make some bets with grumpmuffins!
SupertasticalMagicalGirl
SupertasticalMagicalGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RibbonsandLace Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Maddie took a peek and she sees lots of names! Maddie is really excited to play with them!
RibbonsandLace
RibbonsandLace

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahō no Hīrō ★ Kishi-kun Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Wait, when did I sign up for this? RUBY!
Mahō no Hīrō ★ Kishi-kun
Mahō no Hīrō ★ Kishi-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohm's Judge Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Yo party people, my inside guy has got the information on the first two matches.

First match is Isaakios vs Keeper. From what they got, they're both non-human magic users who have melee weapons.

Second match is Maddy Vs Giz, a REALLY creepy child who appears to have control over at least one golem... and a weak looking teenager who supposedly uses a lot of tech. I'll keep you posted on the results.
Ohm's Judge
Ohm's Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohm's Judge Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Keeper got his ass kicked, First name up on the loser board.
Ohm's Judge
Ohm's Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdScience Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Ohm's Judge wrote:If that's the worry you can probably calm it down.. Each of the big groups is required to bring their own medic and the arena itself apparently has one of the best, (or at least there's boasts about them being one.)

I would prefer to be called one of the most adaptable and creative rather than the best.
WeirdScience
WeirdScience

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiredofyourbabbling Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Ohm's Judge wrote:Keeper got his ass kicked, First name up on the loser board.

Looks like I just made some gold.
Tiredofyourbabbling
Tiredofyourbabbling

Back to top Go down

Post by SupertasticalMagicalGirl Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:09 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I thought he would be a Keeper for suresies!

cheers cheers jocolor flower king flower affraid sunny sunny cherry albino
SupertasticalMagicalGirl
SupertasticalMagicalGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohm's Judge Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Giz wimped the fuck out. Maddie wins.

Teravin and Frank up next.
Ohm's Judge
Ohm's Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum