Cleft Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz no violence. (ShockTrooper and Forte)

Go down

Plz no violence.   (ShockTrooper and Forte) Empty Plz no violence. (ShockTrooper and Forte)

Post by ShockTrooper on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Please don't burn down my guild hall.. It took the better part of two years to build it up from what it was when I took over and I'm quite happy with what it currently is... We just finished putting in a computer lab in the basement.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper

Back to top Go down

Plz no violence.   (ShockTrooper and Forte) Empty Re: Plz no violence. (ShockTrooper and Forte)

Post by Forte on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Alright I uh- Have no idea who you are? Do you have something to do with this Heroes for Hire business I hear Kimen's gotten themselves into?
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Plz no violence.   (ShockTrooper and Forte) Empty Re: Plz no violence. (ShockTrooper and Forte)

Post by ShockTrooper on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Through a series of events, I'm it's acting Guild Master.. and have been for the better part of 2 years. My name is Iona.... and I know who you are as well. You're Forte... you're with MoMA... I don't know you personally but I know of you... I do the political networking thing so your name has come up....

Short answer, Yes I have something to do with the Heros for Hire business Kimen has gotten themselves into.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Mmmmhmmmm. Look, Whatever you lot are getting into, I'm mostly just looking out for Kimen here. They're a good kid, if a bit confused about things sometimes. Like getting paid for work done. Or making sure they're not getting sent into a death trap. So I need to make sure you are looking out for them on these matters. Get it?
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockTrooper on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Rest assured. I would never send my team on any suicide missions... Nor would I hide information from them about the difficulty of any mission. This particular one I'm feeling pretty good about, it looks downright safe with all the pre-cautions in place.......Kimen is a good and kind soul.... and very smart.
ShockTrooper
ShockTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 pm

This is good to know. Regardless, given light of some other information I've gathered, I might like to get in touch with you regardless and have a bit of a chat. Can you let me know where you're located, or would you rather meet me in my office?
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum